Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

No-Peep's coming off

Old 07-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default No-Peep's coming off

Guy's !

I've decided tonight that I'm taking the no-peep off ,I've been trying to breakin new string and cable ,new sight's ,no-peep and a new release all at the same time .What a dummy I can be ,I would tell anyone that you can only successfully work on 1 thing at a time .I don't know why I figure I should be different ,but trying to get all these thing's into spec at once has proven to be nothing but a nightmare .So the no-peep is coming off and the tru-peep is back until I get the string and cable's shot in ,then I'll sight in my SureLoc sight ,and also learn to use my new Mag-Tek straprelease ,after I get these item's all down pat then I'll try again with this nightmare of a no-peep .If thing's don't work out a little better then thenit'll be off for good .I deserved to have this nightmare because I didn't practice what I preach ,so I guess you's could say it look's good on me LMAO.

nubo
Old 07-11-2005, 08:46 PM

Default RE: No-Peep's coming off

You may want to change your signature then! Just kidding....hope it all works out for you!
Old 07-11-2005, 08:47 PM

I too tried the no peep and I ended up taking it off also, It never made it into the woods with me, I just couldn't get the accuracy I was after, so after the no peep, i tried a knot on the string, was ok accurate but I went back to a fletcher ture peep on the string. It's the only way for me to get the accuracy I'm looking for.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not saying the no-peep doesn't work ,I just thinkI had too many thing's going at once to concentrate on ,But the no-peep is definetly different, and if it doesn't work the 2nd time i won't be trying it again,until I have someone who know's more about them with me for the help.But yes the Fletcher Tru peep will be back on tomorrow .
I've read lot's of good thing's about the no-peep ,but it just goes to show what work's for you might not work for me .
Hokie !
It's funny you say that because I was just looking at my sig as well for that same reason.LOL

nubo

Old 07-11-2005, 09:01 PM

Well I'll say it, the thing didn't work for me...... hate to say your wasting your time with the no-peep but your wasteing your time with the no-peep. Everyone I know that has tried them has taken them off. and everyone of them is more accurate with a peep on the string. One of them is a professional shooter and he really doesn't like to use a peep either but he couldn't get the accuracy without the peep.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

What are you laughing about LMAO,and don't say I told you so .

nubo
Old 07-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Geeez John, Its only Monday of your week of holidays and that bow has you giving up. Maybe its time for you to buy a Hoyt ! AAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Can you actually see that Terry NOTTTTTTTTT

nubo
Old 07-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I feel your pain.I made the same mistake , new string, new sight and a no-peep addition. when somethings out of whack I'm not sure who's to blame! (but I have stuck it out[8D])
New string time just seems like a good time to not tie in a new peep.

So far the no-peep is working ok 4 me. When i can step outside and first shot is money for a full week then it stays. I'm not there yet.

Quick Reply: No-Peep's coming off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.