Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Muzzy Zero Effect vs. Shakey Hunter?

Old 07-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Muzzy Zero Effect vs. Shakey Hunter?

I shot a muzzy but not a shaky hunter. I have a quick tune drop away on another bow, which works like the shakey hunter. I had a little problem with it doing the same thing. The reason mine was doing it was do to having the return spring set too tight. It also helped to put the pull cable on my up cable instead of the cable guard (thisbow has a low cable guard rather than an above)I dont know if you can adjust the return spring on a shakey hunter, or what kind of cable guard you have. That is what fixed my similar rest.

As for the muzzy, if you are thinking of changing, you will not be disappointed. It would be almost imposible to kick an arrow over the turkey spur.