Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bisquit ?

Old 07-05-2005, 02:40 PM

Default Bisquit ?

I am seriously considering trying a Wisker Biquit rest this year. I have been using drop away rest for the pastseveral years. I really thought the bisquit was a bad rest when they first came out but now I am hearing that theygot alot better. My question is how accurate are these rest? I know that most archery shots are 25 yds and in (at least in my hunting experience) but how accurate is this rest out to say 40 yards with broadheads? I was going to try the Blazer vanes and have been using slick trick heads. I would really like to just have a simple total capture rest for just hunting. Any imput would be welcome.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bisquit ?

They didnt affect my accuracy any.. I loved my biscuit
Old 07-05-2005, 05:09 PM

I also love mine for hunting, It does not affect my accuracy and if its tuned proper does not hurt your fletching, another thing is with the WB your follow through is more important because the arrow is in contact with the rest for the hole lenght of the arrow. Try it you won't be disappointed.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

i am using the same setup i will let you know i will shoot out to 30 and see
Old 07-05-2005, 06:04 PM

I also forgot to ask. I will be shooting ACC 3-49 arrows so what size bisquit is needed? guess it would be the small one?
Old 07-07-2005, 09:37 AM
Fork Horn

it should be but if you get the aluminum it will still work. and as for the accuracy i shoot practice at very long distances over 100 yards and i have not seen any problems it is a very forgiving rest and easy to tune

Old 07-11-2005, 01:24 PM

Just got my biscuit today and set it up. I fletched up ACC 49's with Blazer vanes. It seems to shoot great so far. If my Bowtech MM keeps shooting the blazerswith theWhisker Biscuit this well I will be done with drop away rests. Only time will tell..
Old 07-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you experiencing any noise on draw back ?
Old 07-11-2005, 06:58 PM

No it seems to be very quiet with the ACC's. I tried some old Goldtip XT's and they did make a little noise but they are not as smooth as the ACC's.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Fork Horn

My son gota wband loves it. Then I got one - it's got no moving parts to fail and my arrow can't fall off - GREAT! Then my other son got one and loves it. Our hunting buddy just got one and is happy. The two guys I shot with the last time at the range both liked theirs. Get the picture? Jim

Quick Reply: Bisquit ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.