Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bisquit ?

Old 07-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bisquit ?

I like mine also, I'm on my 3rd one. They will wear.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:49 AM
Fork Horn

If you are a Stand hunter you will greatly appreciate the Whisker Biscuit especially when using a hanger for your bow, i've practiced with this setup having my arrow nocked and set in the Whisker Biscuit at the ready.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: parker1

Just got my biscuit today and set it up. I fletched up ACC 49's with Blazer vanes. It seems to shoot great so far. If my Bowtech MM keeps shooting the blazers with the Whisker Biscuit this well I will be done with drop away rests. Only time will tell..
What kind of D.A. is it and what are you going to do with it?
Old 07-28-2005, 12:32 PM

I have a Trap Door, Trophy Taker, BoDoodle, and aZero Effect. I have tried others as well. As you can tell I spend way to much on Achery Gear but I just love to tinker with new products. I have two of them on backup bows now...
Old 07-29-2005, 04:59 AM

My son got a wb and loves it. Then I got one - it's got no moving parts to fail and my arrow can't fall off - GREAT! Then my other son got one and loves it. Our hunting buddy just got one and is happy. The two guys I shot with the last time at the range both liked theirs. Get the picture? Jim
LOL, that's how it tends to go. The shop I frequent, has a owner who loves the WB, so many of their customers tend to lean that way when buying a new rest. It's funny on league night. There will be 80 of us shooting in the league and 76 have whisker biscuits on their bows. We all love them.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

My 3 boys also have Whisker Biscuits on their bows. I intend to put the new one I have on my backup hunting bow, when I acquire one that I am happy with. I have shot a few bows this year, and continue to be impressed with just how accurately the bows seem to shoot with the Biscuit rest (when I do my part). Once you have the fletching part figured out (Bohning, Flex-Fletch, Vanetec, etc.) the rest really has few negatives. The only real downside it that little "slap" you can get when the fletching goes through. Not all that loud I guess, but it is noticeable.
I am shooting better than I ever have with my #1 bow, so the QAD is not coming off that one.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:10 AM

Have you done a side by side comparison of the QAD and the Ripcord rests? I have two of the Ripcords, but have not held a QAD. I was just wondering how the two compared as I am getting some awesome groups with the RC. I really like how the rest will lock up and I think the QAD will do the same. It's nice if you want the rest to drop without firing the bow. You just reach over and give a gentle tug to the string and the rest will drop right down. I'm going to go get some foam today to put on my riser so the rest will have a nice soft contact point when it is in the down position. So far I am 100% satisfied with the RC. I guess that is why I bought two!
Old 07-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Super 91, I sent you a PM rather than hijack this Biscuit thread.