Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Grim Reaper Broad Heads?

Old 07-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Grim Reaper Broad Heads?

Has anyone tried the Grim Reaper mechinal broadheads... My arrow speed is well over 290, I 've been using 125 grain Thuder Heads, and was told I could get a tighter group with a mechinal broad head. I've tried others with rubber bands, but don't like them. I don't mind what I use, I can tune my arrows pretty easy. I would just like some feed back on the Grim Reapers.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:46 PM

Default RE: Grim Reaper Broad Heads?

Absolutely Awesome!! I can't say enougn good things about this broadhead. It flies like my fieldpoints, devastating entry and exit holes, and very durable. My brother and brother-in-law were using them before I decided to jump on the bandwagon w/ them. They were simply rinsing off the heads and screwing them back on last fall. They were getting 2 and 3 kills out of the same head w/ no problem and probably could have gotten more. I personally harvested a ram,2 hogs, and a turkey w/ the same head. We haven't even bought any replacement cartridges yet. They might not be for everyone but Iam really impressed w/ them. One other point I really like is that the blades start so far back from the tip and don't interfere w/ strongly angled shots. Good Luck
Old 07-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Grim Reaper Broad Heads?

Thanks for your feedback. I have seen Nathan Jones use them on his show and he raved about them, but sometimes you don't know who is paying you for saying nice things about their products.
Thanks again.... I fixin to get me some!