:D:D BTW, congrats to Matt/Pa on winning his class at the Harrisburg ASA. Also to Matt Bressler for winning unlimited class. Both shooting BowTechs." />

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Erie

Old 06-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Erie

So is the Ohio vs Pa shoot still on? Haven't heard much, lately. I'm ready for pumpkin pie.
BTW, congrats to Matt/Pa on winning his class at the Harrisburg ASA. Also to Matt Bressler for winning unlimited class. Both shooting BowTechs.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Erie

Congratulations on the performance guys. You did great! Now lets see PA whoop up on some Ohio butt.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on the win Matt/PA but I didn't think they would allow you to shoot in the kiddie class

The PA/Ohio smackdown should be a good
Old 06-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ausie,
Too bad you aren't coming to Erie.

I'll tell ya what, ASA Hunter Class is no kiddie class! [:-](40 yard max) and I'd say 3/4 of the 40 targets were 35 yards or better with a handful of an honest 40 or 40+. I saw some excellent shooters go down in a ball of flames. LOL.

What makes it really tough besides the distance are those low ofset little 12 rings! Geez they're tough. But I was very happy to pull out a win in a big national Pro/Am tournament.

Thanks for the congrats!

By the way, I don't see any flatlanders speaking up? I guess they "accidentally" forgot all about the Erie smackdown!?
Old 06-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Matt.

I would love to come up to Erie but just cant take any time off work.

Plus I dont have a 3d bow at the moment but should be placing an order for a Old Glory or Constitution either tomorrow or Wedensday.

I have actually just got home from a buddies place where we made up some stands for our bag targets, heading back out there tomorrow to cut and mow some lanes for the 3d course we are setting up.

The bag range is varying yardages up to 80 yards

Then we are gonna put in our own Pro Shop seeing there are very few Pro Shops in the area anymore
Old 06-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

WTH Phil... The pumkins must have all run with their tails between their legs... Oh, well, I'll see you on Thurs. at the shoot... I'm headed out tomorrow, I'm gonna see if I can get to an R/C track in Erie and bash the heck out of my truck... Break it, fix it, break it again...

Matt, Great shooting bud, I'll see you on Fri., the spare room in the BowTech Express is all cleaned up and ready...
Old 06-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Pat....appreciate it, hopefully the mosquitos will leave me alone long enough to shoot a few 11' this weekend.

Hopefully the Bowtech Express' Air conditioning is fully functional...gonna be a steamy one.[:-]

Cool I might finally get to drive that fancy little truck of yours!.....hehe I'll have Phil and Tristan running all over the place. I vote we build a big enough ramp to try and jump the Bowtech express lengthwise!!
Should be a great weekend! GGW.

I wonder where all the trash talkers from both sides went in the Erie challenge? Me against Phil's gonna be a pretty boring smackdown.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Hopefully the Bowtech Express' Air conditioning is fully functional...gonna be a steamy one.[:-]
It's working good...

Cool I might finally get to drive that fancy little truck of yours!.....hehe I'll have Phil and Tristan running all over the place. I vote we build a big enough ramp to try and jump the Bowtech express lengthwise!!
If you build the ramp I'll try it (and probably make it)... That's what these things are made for... Break em, fix em, break em again...

Should be a great weekend! GGW.
LMAO...

I wonder where all the trash talkers from both sides went in the Erie challenge? Me against Phil's gonna be a pretty boring smackdown.
At this point that's all we got huh?...That is pretty boring...[X(]

Here's a couple pics of my truck/trucks...

Old 06-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, it looks like we're gonna have to rely on Tristan to even things up. Get him started, and he'll wear you out. And we ain't ascared uh no punkins.
It might be flat in Ohio, but guess what. We can flat shoot in Ohio.
And bring that little truck on. I know I can get out of the way.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pdq 5oh

And bring that little truck on. I know I can get out of the way.
Again...

Quick Reply: Erie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.