:D:D BTW, congrats to Matt/Pa on winning his class at the Harrisburg ASA. Also to Matt Bressler for winning unlimited class. Both shooting BowTechs." />

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Erie

Old 06-08-2005, 12:20 AM

Default RE: Erie

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

Matt.

I would love to come up to Erie but just cant take any time off work.

Plus I dont have a 3d bow at the moment but should be placing an order for a Old Glory or Constitution either tomorrow or Wedensday.

I have actually just got home from a buddies place where we made up some stands for our bag targets, heading back out there tomorrow to cut and mow some lanes for the 3d course we are setting up.

The bag range is varying yardages up to 80 yards

Then we are gonna put in our own Pro Shop seeing there are very few Pro Shops in the area anymore

Sounds great,,,, is your buddy's Pro shop going to be an underground or walk out
Old 06-08-2005, 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Hopefully the Bowtech Express' Air conditioning is fully functional...gonna be a steamy one.[:-]
It's working good...

Cool I might finally get to drive that fancy little truck of yours!.....hehe I'll have Phil and Tristan running all over the place. I vote we build a big enough ramp to try and jump the Bowtech express lengthwise!!
If you build the ramp I'll try it (and probably make it)... That's what these things are made for... Break em, fix em, break em again...

Should be a great weekend! GGW.
LMAO...

I wonder where all the trash talkers from both sides went in the Erie challenge? Me against Phil's gonna be a pretty boring smackdown.
At this point that's all we got huh?...That is pretty boring...[X(]

Here's a couple pics of my truck/trucks...

Here's a SWAT Team spy photo of the BowTech Express

Old 06-08-2005, 04:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here is an update for me. I will not be able to attend. I haven't been able to shoot for about the past 1 month. I separated my clavicle from my shoulder at work. Was instructed to not shoot at all for 2 months.

The last big shoot I was able to attend was the Ohio State 3D championship. I qualified for the worlds but will most likely not be able to attend that shoot either.

Phil. My girlfriend erased the message you left me the other day on accident. I asked her what the message was and she "don't remember". She just told me about the call last night[>:] You could give me a call back or send me a PM if you would like.

So count me out guys. Sorry I can't attend I was really looking forward to it.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Scott, you could always come and eat. Maybe Tristan would let you use his backup Rascal. It's all you'll need to kill a punkin.
And we could examin your shoulder. It just might be the doc's wrong. [&:]
Old 06-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

How about an update guys[8D]

Hope all did well.
Old 06-12-2005, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well the entire PA vs. Ohio IBO Triple Crown "Smackdown" consisted of Me vs. Phil.........and I think we all know how that turned out.

There wasn't even a 2nd Ohio team to take on the buddies I brought........Sad showing for Ohio I tell ya. A black eye for the entire state.

Actually I don't know how Phil finished up? He shot 10 targets Friday, 20 Saturday and is shooting his final 10 today.......I shot all 40 on Saturday and got out of Dodge.

I'm not sure how I placed, but I finished at 408 w/ 18X's (shot five 8's total) so that should probably put me on the first page of the HC results anyway I would guess?
There were some tough turkey shots that could really hurt some good shooters so who knows?
I gave away some points for sure but survived those same turkeys. Trust me, 5's on the one shot were a plenty.[:-]

Not sure when we'll have the final results but I do think the Ohio/PA championship is firmly in hand.
Pumpkin Pie?...........HA!
Old 06-12-2005, 08:29 AM

Way to go Matt. Sorry I couldn't make it. I thought it would be a possibility but this coaching Little league ran longer into June than I expected. That pushing back the start of our season by 1 week really screwed me out of going to Erie. Sorry to hear about the injury Buckeye, hope all heels well. I hope maybe there is something us PA and Ohio guys can do to really put this little debate to rest. Even though we all know PA has the best archers. Hey Ohio there is no shame in being second best. Oh yeah second is just the first LOSER!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Update:
I just got a call from Pat who's still in Erie and I guess I did a little better than I thought!?

With some shooters still on the course finishing up I am currently standing in 3rd place overall. [:-]

Hopefully it will stand or at least finish with me in the top 5 ,as that was my goal for my first National Triple Crown shoot.
Cool.[8D]
Old 06-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the great shooting, Matt!
Old 06-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

)Thanks guys........

Well it's official, I took 3rd place in HC at the 2nd leg of the IBO National Triple Crown.

Of course I would have liked to have won, and in hindsight feel like I could have, but my goal for my first National IBO was a top five finish so I did manage a little better than that........so I'll take 2nd loser overall out of 300+ shooters.

By the way, mine was the top PA score. (don't ask where 1 and 2 were from)

Quick Reply: Erie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.