Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

PSE Top Gun Quiver

Old 05-17-2005, 04:33 PM

Default PSE Top Gun Quiver

I am looking at the top gun 2 piece quiver for my pse bow. Has anyone tried these yet? It looks like a pretty good quiver, but I wonder if it will be very rugged. I am also looking at the top gun f-18 sights anyone use these? Thanks for your help.
Rob
Old 05-17-2005, 05:32 PM

Default RE: PSE Top Gun Quiver

Have you ever thought of getting a Kwikee??Welcome aboard
Old 05-17-2005, 08:03 PM

I don't like the quikey or any of the one piece removable quivers. They all seem to extend away from the bow too much and hang up in the brush very easy.The two piece quivers hug the bow more and are better in tight places and are alsoquieter if you shoot your bow with the quiver on.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got the Bohning quiver best quiver i have ever had!
Old 05-19-2005, 07:48 AM

i shoot the bowttech 2-piece and love it , stay away from any one piece quiver, 2 piece is much quieter and lot more solid and rugged.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:58 AM

I have a 4 arrow two piece pse quiver on my Firestom lite. I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world but I'm not familiar with the topgun quiver. when I checked th PSE site it looks to be identical to my quiver.
http://www.pse-archery.com/2005_prod...s/TWO_PC_4.htm

Not knowing what bow you have it's hard to say but on my Firestorm (ata 30") my arrows (fletchings) hang down below my cam. It's all but impossable to aviod on the shorter ata bows. As far the quiver itself it's awesome. It fits extremely snugg and I get virtually no vibration from either the quiver or the arrows in it. On a longer ata bow the arrows should be more secure as the quiver will be holding them by the tip and closer to the fletching on the other end of the shaft. Becuase of a short riser the arrows are attached with about 12" between each the contact points on the quiver and I have about a foot of shaft beyond the end.

If that makes no sence just ignore it. It's a great quiver and I'm sure you'll be happy with it.
Old 05-19-2005, 01:22 PM
Dominant Buck

I use the PSE one piece on one of my bows and it sticks out pretty far as well. Im not sure about the two piece PSE. My two piece hoyts hang close to the bow.