Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Mathews VS. Bowtech

Old 05-12-2005, 07:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mathews VS. Bowtech

Yes guy's we have all been over this many time's and it's like beating a dead horse . I agree that all companies have thier own issue's that the way it goes .And they all handle them in different way's .I've haven't had any issue's with my 04 dually at all .Mathew's is a great bow as is Hoyt and just about any other bow we choose ,it's all a matter of preference as is the accessories that you put on your bow. I don't knock the other bow manufacturer's because you never know what i might have next on my wall . But I have my doubt's it'll be anything other than another BowTech.But again you never know what the future will bring from the other manufacturer's.

nubo
Old 05-12-2005, 07:13 AM

I don't come on here for a while..........and it's the same thing.......with the same people ! [:'(]
Old 05-12-2005, 09:24 AM

ORIGINAL: Rack-attack

but you don't here about all these different Mathews shooters talk about Cracked Limbs!!!
I have had more warranty issues with Mathews bows than Bowtech in my shop.

Sounds to me like all the Cracked limb shooters might want to check into another brand!!
GREAT ADVICE!!!!........................thats why three X Mathews shooters are now shooting Bowtech from my shop

Hey Rackster,, didn't you take on the Whisper Creek line in your shop?? There are none around my area, how are they doing?
Old 05-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Fork Horn

Why post something like this? Man, this is annoying!!
Old 05-12-2005, 12:18 PM

I want one nof the newest cracked Bowtechs. Crackerized that is! He posted some pics of the Declaration II On the At forum. Sweet looking bow with good specs.
Sorry, I did not mean to hijack your thread
Old 05-12-2005, 12:27 PM

All of BowTech's bows are sweet looking with great specs,, just depends on what you're looking for in a bow!