Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

posting picture question?

Old 08-19-2007, 04:07 PM

Default posting picture question?

I can't seem to post any pictures in a thread,all i get is a red x and when i submit the post there is nothing there. I have never had a problem before and i use photobucket for my pictures. Thanks
Old 08-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: posting picture question?

When you click on "post reply" and then you try to post your picture , do you click on the little box below that say's EMBED PICTURE IN POST or did you click on upload picture ?
Try clicking on the box EMBED PICTURE IN POST then click upload picture , you'll be able to see your picture in your post if you do that.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:04 PM

If you get a little red X then you are not posting the link correctly to your photo site. At the far right of the tool bar you want to click the little yellow box with a mountain in it. That will pop up a window that you post the link from Photobucket in. Photo bucket has just changed there set up and for this site you need the one from photobucket that says Direct Link. Right click on it, copy it, and then paste it in the box. Sometimes when you click the yellow box and the window pops up it will have the http//: already in it, make sure when you paste that you paste over it, the photobucket link will already have it in it and if it is there twice you will get the red X. You only click embed pic in post if you use HNI posting method and upload directly to HNI. If you use photobucket you don't click none of that.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:06 PM

That was it,,, Thanks for the help...