Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

uploading pictures in photo album

Old 08-22-2006, 09:55 AM

Default uploading pictures in photo album

I have tried several times to upload a few pics in my photo album but for some reason it only leaves 1 picture. I loaded 2 additional pics and they sit there for a day or 2 with red boarder and then they are gone..

any thoughts.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: uploading pictures in photo album

A lot of the pictures that are entered are not 'approved'. These are ones that are too small, sideways or blurry. Also, pictures of taxidermiedanimals without the hunter, deadcritters with no hunter in the picture, pictures that are too gory or could be percieved as 'distasteful' are usually not approved. (trust me, some people try pushing some pretty strange photos through) []

It is a subjective system so while one photo might get through, another just like it may not. Also, we usually only approve one or two pictures of the same critter.

If you think that none of those apply to your pictures, then there may be a problem with them uploading into our system.

Thanks for putting pictures in the gallery!