Community
Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

Great day with a few HNI'ers

Old 04-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Great day with a few HNI'ers

HAd a great time shooting a 3D tournament with Brknarrow and BuckMaster, today. 30 targets.......and a lot of friendly ribbing. We got to see Aaron's hunting grounds and sme BEAUTIFUL VA scenery. Saw some deer.....several turkeys.....and got a taste of the mountainous terrain on the course.

Frank and I stopped off to check out my family's land I just got access to. It's really incredible......the potential this place has. It's likely kick-ass, right now......I just need to spend some time up there to learn the major routes. We jumped a few deer.....and located the bedding areas.....as well as some GREAT looking inside corners .....one on the lower end of a secluded ag field that is amazing looking. We located some potential stand sites.....some observation stand spots......and then got out of there.

Awesome day, guys. Had a blast.

Here's a few photos of our day.....

Old 04-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Great day with a few HNI'ers

There isn't anything wrong with that, a little shootin and a little ribbin with friends, thats what it's all about bro....Good luck on the new ground
Old 04-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep it was a Great day... I could tell Jeff actually had fun today, he wasnt as serious as he usually is during a 3d, Lots of ribbing( hence him mentioning in above post)...((inside joke))

We shot some 50 &80 yarders,

halfway through the shoot, frank decides to start shooting from the furthest stake and started shooting better! It was a lot of fun guys.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

I see you had your quiver on the longbow full of arrows just like it would be for hunting. Good fundamentals Jeff!!
Old 04-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

Looks like you guys had fun.

Stephanie and I shot at one of the local shoots (Wilkes Co.). Today was the first time I've ever shot a thumb release and I think I did well with it. I finished the day with a 190 on 20 targets and Stephanie finished with a 191; I was especially proud of her.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like alot of Fun guys!
Old 04-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Dominant Buck

I guess we gotta shoot with a mod to put it on the bowhunting board.....lol

Had fun, guys.

Thanks, Schultzy. I thought it was gonna be 20yd max.....and when we arrived....they said it was 30! I was intimidated.....but I had a good time.
Old 04-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I guess we gotta shoot with a mod to put it on the bowhunting board.....lol

Had fun, guys.

Thanks, Schultzy. I thought it was gonna be 20yd max.....and when we arrived....they said it was 30! I was intimidated.....but I had a good time.
Are you reffering to me?I put mine in the wrong Forum last time and it was moved also!
Old 04-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Today was time well spent everyone had fun and for some odd reason the word "hence" came up often -

Jeff shot well and it was fun to watch the arrows fly from his LB
everyone had fun was the important thing

saw some game and cabbage was a hot topic as well

Old 04-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

looks fun

Quick Reply: Great day with a few HNI'ers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.