Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Osceola Turkey/ Wild Hogs/ Alligators/ Diving/ Offshore Fishing/ Flats Fishing your choice

Old 07-09-2008, 08:31 AM

Default Osceola Turkey/ Wild Hogs/ Alligators/ Diving/ Offshore Fishing/ Flats Fishing your choice

My buddy and I are looking to do a quality muzzleloader or gun deer hunt this year.

We have some of the absolute best turkey, wild hog, alligator, offshore fishing(tuna, sailfish, marlin,dolphin, wahoo, kingfish, cobia, tipletail, grouper, snapper, amberjack, sharks and barracuda), inshore/flats fishing(trout, snook, tarpon, redfish, flounder, sheepshead, black drum and ladyfish) and scuba diving(lobstering and spearfishing for grouper, snapper, flounder, triggerfish, sheepshead, cobia and amberjack).
This is all located in central Florida.

If you have a quality deer hunt with the chance at some nice bucks and are interested in some of the best outdoor opportunities that Florida has to offer, let me know: [email protected]

Thanks, Jeff

Old 07-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Spike

Default RE: Osceola Turkey/ Wild Hogs/ Alligators/ Diving/ Offshore Fishing/ Flats Fishing your choice

I would like to talk to you swapping hunts. You can see the last few years of my activity here.

http://www.huntingnet.com/gallery/?u=cschauf#

All private land hunts in monroe county WI. Excellent whitetail hunting. Your best bet would be a bow hunt during the rutor the nine day gun hunt that starts the saturday before thanksgiving. Muzzloader season starts after the gun hunt and can be tough hunting.