Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Here is the scam with puppies

Old 12-06-2004, 09:26 AM

Default Here is the scam with puppies

There has been comment on this scam already on this forum but here is a reply to a for sale add placed on this sights classified section. For anyone who doesn't know or hasn't seen this scam I figured I'd post it. The check will be bogus so no one fall for this. Maybe I should answer Mr. Wilson and try to find out where he is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email: [email protected] (Click on email address to contact this person.)
Subject: HuntingNet.Com/Classifieds Ad GSP FOR SALE (Ad_ID 13421)
Time Sent: 12/3/2004 11:46:11 AM
Message: Hello, i am willing to purcahse your (puppy)and i want you to tell me the present condition of it, i want you to give me the last asking price and if you have is pics you can also send it to me, my mode of payment lays on certified cashier's check drawn in U.S funds and i will handling the shipping. Because i have shipper who will be coming for the pick up....
Thanks
Old 12-06-2004, 02:36 PM

Default RE: Here is the scam with puppies

I used to breed and sell Cockatiels with ads all over the internet, I used to get this kind of stuff all the time. I never followed through cause why would anyone send a $5000.00 check for a $150.00 bird. It didnt sit right with me kind of like a red flag.