Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Booked my pup today

Old 06-13-2004, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Booked my pup today

Just got off the phone with Sam allar of Mcalyster Oklahoma. Ive had 2 pups from Sam before, Both out of his fred dog. Both started treeing solo around 6-7 months old. Unfortunetly as luck would have it One just up and died and the other was killed by kids on a 4wheeler. That was around 2 years ago and i finaly got the itch to try again. For those of you who dont know Sam he breeds treeing feist squirrel dogs. He has a great stud dog named Grand squirrel champion Allars Fred. (link below is for a pic). He also has a dog named Allars Gumbo. This cross has produced Grand squirrel champion Post Oak Ringer (one of my two previous pups was same cross,but a few years younger ). Now I just booked a pup out of this litter he has on the ground that are around a week old. 6 pups, 3 are brindle. Ill be picking up a brindle female next month and im sooo excited, I cant wait to get after those bushy tails. Sorry for getting long winded but im excited
Allars Fred
Old 06-13-2004, 11:48 PM

Default RE: Booked my pup today

congrats. a good tree dog is worth its weight in gold.
It has been many years since i was behind a good tree dog.just talking about it get me excited also.
good luck with the pup.
Old 06-16-2004, 03:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats man
Old 06-16-2004, 09:57 PM

Tree dog, that's great! I'm in Oklahoma and I tried to get ahold of these people when I was looking a few months ago. Oh well, it turned out I got a mountain cur (I've posted his pic) who is now 13 weeks for free, along with a homemade dog box to go with him. He is grandson and son to some really good bushytail pups. I got him from Chickasha, OK. Good luck with that brindle feist. He'll make you proud. Treedog, you really need to start hanging out at www.sqdog.com in the forums section. You will learn so much and have some cool people around ya. I've seen the stud advertisement webpage for that Aller's Fred. Good lookin' dog.
Old 06-16-2004, 10:01 PM

Okay, maybe you already hang out at www.sqdog.com....I just saw that you post has Allers Fred's stud page on sqdog.com. Oh well
Old 06-17-2004, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mike I do, but im known as RonnieA on there. Stop by the chat around 8-8:30 some nite.