Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Does anyone know where former grand night champion Kansas Mercedes is being kept ?

Old 07-11-2005, 11:22 PM

Default Does anyone know where former grand night champion Kansas Mercedes is being kept ?

Can anyone tell me where Kansas Mercedes is be kept at or who is owning him . He was on the cover of Full Cry magazine and I havent heard anything else..
Old 07-13-2005, 12:42 PM

Default RE: Does anyone know where former grand night champion Kansas Mercedes is being kept ?

I don't know, but I got a male out of him.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:30 PM

Default RE: Does anyone know where former grand night champion Kansas Mercedes is being kept ?

My neighbor also has a male out of Kansas Mercades.And that dog is HUGE and he is one heck of a dog!My neighbor also has a good female that he breed his male with that he got out of Kansas and I got a male pup out of him. He is 1 1/2 now and he has the same exact big build. I haven't seen Kansas I jus know he was on the cover of full cry.So Kansas mercedes would be the grand dad of my dog Hammer.Does anyone got a pic of him?