Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Weekend Report - lets hear from you.

Old 09-22-2002, 06:15 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Weekend Report - lets hear from you.

While planting wheat this am on the first round of the feild I jumped a doe and a shooter buck. Only had them in sight for a second but there was no dought as to wether I would shoot if season was open. Moved across the road to another feild about 3 pm and guess who was laying under a ceder tree on the edge of that feild. Same deer, Got a good look this time has either 8 or 9 pts nice mass about 19-20 inch spread. I will be happy to get the wheat planting done and foe season to open.

Old 09-22-2002, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Skunked this weekend, Only went out Saturday evening. Didnt see anything but squirrels.

We planted food plots at our club this weekend, no time to hunt really.
Old 09-26-2002, 02:34 PM
Fork Horn

I didn't make it opening weekend but went the 18th and 19th and saw several doe, acouple of fawns and one really big bodied 6 point. Missed a shot at one of the does, missed judge the yardage. Went out yesterday thinking the deer would move before the storm got here but no such luck, the turkys were moveing around like crazy saw two flocks, about 13 birds in all. I did get to see my first albino deer on the drive home, wish I had a camera to take a pic it was really neat.