Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Hunting Spots -- Room for 1 More??

Old 11-16-2004, 04:04 AM
ORE

Default Hunting Spots -- Room for 1 More??

Good morning folks. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone happen to have any land in VA you'd be willing to let me hunt? I had a spot for muzzle-loading season, but unfortunately the land-owner's keeping it to himself for general firearms. The state-owned spots around me are jam-packed and are "bucks only" areas. National Forests and Mama's are too far from my military home. I'd really appreciate any offers.
Old 11-16-2004, 07:36 AM

Default RE: Hunting Spots -- Room for 1 More??

hey ore,
you can come hunting with me some if december if you would like, when do you usually have time to hunt? if you have time during the week to hunt your welcome to come with me during december when i get out of school. I usually use dogs but not always, if you don't mind sitting through a dog chase. where are you located also?
Old 11-16-2004, 07:56 PM
ORE

deerdogva,

Thanks for the reply. I'm in VA Beach, but don't mind driving a bit if I need to. I usually do have time during the week. With my job I work two 12-hr days and then am off 4 days. I haven't ever hunted with dogs. From your other posts, sounds like you do it the right way, so I'd be up for it. Just let me know and we can work out some times. By the way, what school are you in? Thanks!
Old 11-16-2004, 08:48 PM

Well if you live in VA beach, i'm right down the road from ya at CNU as far as school in newport news. but after december 10th or so i'll be home for the rest of hunting season but yeah we can get together. find out when in december is good for you. and email me
Old 11-16-2004, 09:33 PM
ORE

ORIGINAL: deerdogva

Well if you live in VA beach, i'm right down the road from ya at CNU as far as school in newport news. but after december 10th or so i'll be home for the rest of hunting season but yeah we can get together. find out when in december is good for you. and email me
I'll check the schedule and drop you an email. Thanks a lot !!