Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Need members Hunt Club North Florida

Old 08-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Spike

Default Need members Hunt Club North Florida

I need a few members for my hunting club. 450 acres loaded with deer & turkeys.

This property consists of 15 year old pines and hardwood bottoms. Two very nice creeks with running water through the property. Good road system throughout property. Some pines have been thinned, and some have been 5th rowed. The property has one duck/fish pond and one very nice marsh pond loaded with ducks. There is a nice cabin with a double bed and a bunk bed. The cabin has everything you need to enjoy a comfortable stay with a large deck on the back overlooking one of the ponds. There is electric, water, sewer, bathroom with shower in the cabin. This property is loaded with deer, turkeys, ducks, and hogs. It is broken up into a 150 acre tract and a 300 acre tract. We are looking for around 8 members. That is what the previous lease holder had in their club and said it worked well due to the property being two tracts and all the property can be hunted. Don't let this property pass you by. $1500 per membership. 25 minutes west of Tallahassee, Fl.

Thanks, Lyle 850-443-0482 or [email protected]