[:@] Read it here:..." />

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Virginia DGIF acquittal...

Old 06-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Virginia DGIF acquittal...

Wow... Where else can you bilk $12,000 out of state funds, go on an African safari, get caught with your hands in the cookie jar, get indicted,
AND THEN GET OFF, LIKE OJ SIMPSON!!!!!!!!! [:@]

Read it here: http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/sports.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-06-06-0185.html

I can't believe this, folks... I just can't believe this... What a miscarriage of justice... [:@] The DGIF must have a ton of monopoly "Get Out Of Jail Free" cards or something.

I am so sickened by this and how $*#&$ up the state of VA is, that I'm sorry... I most likely will not hunt in VA and will go out of state, back up to upstate NY and hunt my sisters' 125 acre farm as a non-resident.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Virginia DGIF acquittal...

I just love this state...... NOT!!!!! Hey ButchA, can you drop me at my families place in Elmira?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Typical Buck

I think those clowns embezzled a little more than $12k, more like $120,000 and a lot more than that the DA couldn't prove. That articlealso fails to tell you thatthesefu&^%$#@ boughthigh end 4-wheelers and other luxuryhigh end itemsfor their private farm they shared ownership in somewhere in Central Virginia.I bet they used hiring money for more game wardens which none are to be found near where I hunt and we have to fight off poachers ourselves.I can't believe they got away with thatsh&t. Oh well, they are politicians, it was probably canned from the start. I'm not leaving the state though. I love hunting in Virginia. I just never let the politics affect my hunting. Classic Nobles and Peasants situation. If it were me I would have them be ranch hands/deer skinnerson that farm they own while unpriviledged kids had a great hunt.........for the rest of their lives. SHAME ON YOU GENTLEMEN! Karma is a MF.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: kodiakemt414

I just love this state...... NOT!!!!! Hey ButchA, can you drop me at my families place in Elmira?
Elmira? That's not too far away from I-81 in Binghamton (heck, maybe 45 minutes down Route 17). Iwonder how manydisgruntled VA hunters will go out of state!

Old 06-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Fork Horn

So you think they have some sort of good 'ol boy thing going up there?

Old 06-07-2008, 05:22 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ButchA

ORIGINAL: kodiakemt414

Elmira? That's not too far away from I-81 in Binghamton (heck, maybe 45 minutes down Route 17). Iwonder how manydisgruntled VA hunters will go out of state!
That sounds about right. Got family is binghamton too so you can drop me there, LOL.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's a total crock! Can't believe they got off like that...
Old 06-09-2008, 03:39 AM
Fork Horn

Bird,,, Where did you get that photo of Caison? Classic!!!!

5326 is right, the 12k was only a drop in the bucket. The ATVs were found on Eastern Shore at Hofhler's place. That group ran wild for more than 10 years and other than losing their jobs got away with it..
Old 06-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: buckwild41

Bird,,, Where did you get that photo of Caison? Classic!!!!

5326 is right, the 12k was only a drop in the bucket. The ATVs were found on Eastern Shore at Hofhler's place. That group ran wild for more than 10 years and other than losing their jobs got away with it..
I whipped it up in Photoshop. Was Boss Hog. A little masking and some cut and paste and - presto ! One genuine good 'ol boy from Virignia pic.

I love Photoshop !
Old 06-10-2008, 04:29 AM
Fork Horn

I've never been one to complain about Yankees, Come-here's, or whatever you want to call them, but it takes some balls to choose to move toVA and then constantly complain about it. You are free to move if it's that bad. I'm sure that the NY state gov.doesn't have any corruption.

Quick Reply: Virginia DGIF acquittal...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.