Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Florida Trail Cam Pic's

Old 07-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Florida Trail Cam Pic's

NICE BUCKS ABOVE! That one is a moose for Florida too, I should have some pics on Sunday from my trail camera as I put it out this past Sunday. I couldn't stand it any longer! A friend of mine got 4 bucks on his game camera last week, so I found a bunch of old buck rubs a couple blocks from him and slapped my camera on a tree.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very Cool......I put my camera out, haven't gotten any bucks, just does, but it's early still.....Benn seeing some nice bucks on the deer counts lately, so I'm sure I'll see one sooner or later on my camera.
That one buck is definately a nice one......good luck getting him.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Nice pics Camo,,thanks for taking the timeto share ..
Old 07-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't have anything really to share this week, except a bunch of does and one small spike, I didn't even take the time to upload them.....
Old 07-22-2008, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bryant1

I don't have anything really to share this week, except a bunch of does and one small spike, I didn't even take the time to upload them.....
don't get discouraged! i've been running cam's since early May and these are the first bucks i've gotten. i made a mock scrape on an old pre existing scrape and they were drawn to it. try doing the same, i bet you'll get buck pic's
Old 07-22-2008, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: CamoCop

ORIGINAL: bryant1

don't get discouraged! i've been running cam's since early May and these are the first bucks i've gotten. i made a mock scrape on an old pre existing scrape and they were drawn to it. try doing the same, i bet you'll get buck pic's
I got the new club blues- just kidding. I really got in there to dog hunt, not still hunt. I found a nice hammock and put the game camera in it to see what will be coming around the area. We usually just use corn to get camera pics in the hunting clubs around here, I have never messed with scrapes. I am going to find a couple places to hunt there for bow season so i don't mess up all my bow stands in my usual club too early before the early rut a couple weeks into bow season.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

i understand, i use to be a hardcore dog hunter (about 23 years of it). dog hunting was fun but i enjoy still hunting more and i definately kill more deer still hunting than dog hunting. it just got to be too much of a pain in the azz to dog hunt public land with all the new restrictions and people stealing your dogs. i'll still go and run dogs a couple times a year with friends that dog hunt but 99% of the time you'll find me in a tree.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

just got more pic's. no bucks this time but i got plenty of doe's and fawns. i also got some pic's of bear, coons, bobcats, hawks and other animals i've never got pic's of before.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Dominant Buck

Can't way to see them officer.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

with and without velvet....... 8-)

This pic was taken on Aug. 5, 2008

Quick Reply: Florida Trail Cam Pic's

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.