Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Florida Trail Cam Pic's

Old 06-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Florida Trail Cam Pic's

ORIGINAL: bryant1

Nice clear pics. One if these days I will get in the woods and put my cameras up, I just like to wait until the bucks have a little more headgear
i hear ya. i normally don't set cam's up for another 2 months but i couldn't hold out any longer...i needed to see some deer. as soon as i start seeing fresh buck sign, i'll move my cam's off of trails and put them over scrapes. placing cam's over scapes capture the best pic's. you get to see all of the bucks coming to check and workthe scrape.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Typical Buck

Great Pics Camo and thanks for the info on the Camera, I've been debating what kind of trail cam to buy.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good looking pic's, I am glad to see it too...I just put out a new camera and it is the I40 as well, like I said glad to see how clear they are.....I too will be checking camera's on fathers day weekend....
Old 06-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Dominant Buck

Great Pic's CC.....Man I should have bought a Moultrie, I still have aLeafriver Newin the box, never been opened!Guess it's getting time to set up!
Old 06-18-2008, 03:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

a few more pic's from this last week. still disapointed to not seeing any bucks. the first three pic's are from my older Moultrie 3.1

these next pic's are from the new Moultrie I40

Old 06-18-2008, 03:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

i didn't get many pic's this last time out. i believe because of some wild dogs in the area. one of my cam's caught a pic of a wild dog running past the cam during the night. i'm thinking of relocating my cam's further in the bush. i know there is alot of deer in this area but i should be getting some buck pic's. when i go back out in 2 weeks, i'm thinking of going further back towards the swamp and find heavier deer trails to set my cam's up on.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Dominant Buck

This looks like one of my archery spots on Powder Grade..
Thanks for sharing Camo. Let me know if you still want to scout in Citrus.
C7
Old 06-21-2008, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

there are still plenty of Citrus W.M.A. permits left, so i should be able to pull a late muzzle loader. if i do, i'll let you know. i want to get back out there but not if i don't get a permit.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

i know it's been awhile but here are some new pic's. the pic's are off of 3 different trail cam's i am now running...
these pic's are from a bottom of the line Moultrie so their not the best. also i would like to add, these pic's from this cam is over a mock scrape that i made with my boot and i pissed in it (on july 3, 2008).

this one will be a nice 8 point this year

from the best i can tell, the guy below is a STUD. he is quartering away so you can't see the left side of his antlers but judging by how far his right side sticks out, i'm guessing he has around a 20 inch spread and close to 200 pounds. my buck on the wall has a 17 1/2 inch spread and this one is alot wider.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

more pic's from my other 2 Moultries...

Quick Reply: Florida Trail Cam Pic's

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.