Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Announcement: North American Hunting Club!

Old 02-15-2006, 01:34 PM

Default Announcement: North American Hunting Club!

I recently asked the NAHC to help in our fight to get Sunday Hunting passed and this is the reply I get. Also bear in mind this is a club that takes pride in helping to get such laws passed or atleast they say so in their magazine!

Dear Member

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we are unable to help you with your request. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

I urge everyone here to send them an email on your thoughts about their decision and let them know for that reason you have no interest in joining such an orginization that is so full of lies! All they are interested in is telemarketing now.

I also urge all charter members to not renew membership with this rifraff! The NAHC is not a club for the sportsman! I say down with the NAHC!

Their email is [email protected]
Old 02-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Announcement: North American Hunting Club!

Dear friend,
Not everyone on here may agree with your hunting on Sunday request. We are all individuals with different value/ convictions.
Chuck7
Old 02-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

so hunter are you trying to allow sunday hunting or get rid of it and where???
Old 02-15-2006, 02:57 PM
Dominant Buck

Friend,
I'm a Christian before I am a hunter. The Sunday issue is not a big deal with me. I grew up in Maryland where we could not hunt on Sunday and there was only 6 days to get 1 buck.Now I'm in Florida where we have 3 months to kill virtualy as many deer as we can find. It makes no matter to me. I just make sure I'm not putting hunting ahead of serving Christ Jesus in church. That is my own personal view.To each his own.
Chuck7
Old 02-15-2006, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Friend,
I'm a Christian before I am a hunter. The Sunday issue is not a big deal with me. I grew up in Maryland where we could not hunt on Sunday and there was only 6 days to get 1 buck.Now I'm in Florida where we have 3 months to kill virtualy as many deer as we can find. It makes no matter to me. I just make sure I'm not putting hunting ahead of serving Christ Jesus in church. That is my own personal view.To each his own.
Chuck7
oh i was trying to see what hunter3:16 was talking about. he didn't really say speicfically. i've talked with you enough chuck to know your position.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
Dominant Buck

i've talked with you enough chuck to know your position.

I hope were still friends
Chuck7
Old 02-15-2006, 04:01 PM

I am for the hunting on Sunday issue. We are trying to get it passed in VA.

Chuck,

I to put Christ Jesus first. I usually go to Church of the mornings and go to KY to hunt afterwards. Here in VA we do not have that option but are surrounded by states that do.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:11 PM
Dominant Buck

I also hunt in VA my friend. Thanks for not getting mad at me for not agreeing with ya.Sorry we got on a rough start.Thanks for the heads up about no hunting in VA on Sunday. I will plan my hunt accordingly. I plan to blackpowder in Lee County,
Chuck7
Old 02-15-2006, 04:34 PM

I hunt right beside you in Scott County.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:32 PM
Dominant Buck

That's pretty neat. Last year I drove to Missouri.I 'm from central Florida. I've met a neat man on here who has land in Lee County. He has invited me up. This is a very good place to meet people hunter3:16, There is a wealth of information on here. Does your 3:16 stand for John 3:16?? If so you may want to check out the religion site on the bottom here. If ya do be careful....with all the various denominations/ religions it can be challenging. Walk in love in ya can't go wrong.
Chuck7

Quick Reply: Announcement: North American Hunting Club!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.