Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Announcement: North American Hunting Club!

Old 02-15-2006, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Announcement: North American Hunting Club!

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

i've talked with you enough chuck to know your position.

I hope were still friends
Chuck7
oh i wasn't saying that in a bad way. i'm not saying that i disagree with you completely either. by no means was i starting and argument. and yes i'm pretty sure we're still friends.

but just to put in my two cents. i do like sunday hunting personally. i usaully only have time to hunt on the weekends due to school so it's nice to be in the woods on sunday. while some say you should be in church on sunday i don't think you have to be in a church to be with god. but thats just me.
Old 02-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Dominant Buck

NO problem there,,,,I teach Sunday school at 11:00 Am so during deer season it's At the Green Swamp at 5;00 AM for prayer and deer watch in my Summit. At 9:00 AM I'm climbing out of the tree and heading back home. If i score my wife will have to take over with out me that Sunday.
Chuck7

Hey I love communicating with God in the swamp. I enjoy the fellowship of the critters there as well.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:23 PM
Spike

here we go again
Old 02-18-2006, 12:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

That's pretty neat. Last year I drove to Missouri.I 'm from central Florida. I've met a neat man on here who has land in Lee County. He has invited me up. This is a very good place to meet people hunter3:16, There is a wealth of information on here. Does your 3:16 stand for John 3:16?? If so you may want to check out the religion site on the bottom here. If ya do be careful....with all the various denominations/ religions it can be challenging. Walk in love in ya can't go wrong.
Chuck7
Yes 3:16 does stand for John 3:16 but have found that other Christians find it offensive and have taken the 316 off of my name on other sites. I have no denomination. I am just a Christian and love God. I try to keep the Ten Comandments but fall short alot. Thank God for his forgiveness and for John 3:16.
Old 02-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Yes 3:16 does stand for John 3:16 but have found that other Christians find it offensive and have taken the 316 off of my name on other sites. I have no denomination. I am just a Christian and love God. I try to keep the Ten Comandments but fall short alot. Thank God for his forgiveness and for John 3:16.

I will say one thing ....Christians come in all shapes, colors ,sizes and tempraments. LOL When I ws in the service I met some very wonderful Christians. I still don't measure up but I do know what they are supposed to look like. They look something like my signature. I aim for that. I also don't claim any denonmination. I have served at various churches where eer I felt the need at and if I was wantd to help. My wife and I are presntly teaching 5- 9 year olds at a Methodist church. We do take Christianity pretty serious. Our 2 boys were both home-schooled. I have a 3rd in which we adopted.He has behavior problems and is n a program at a school. My wife and I both teach 3rd grade. I led her to the Lord in 1983. I became a Christian on a 30 day war game at Eglin's Airforce Base. I had a vision of the Lord shortly after I read my New Testament straight through. They were goin gto kick me out for being a goof off. After I recieved Christ into my heart 17 months later I was transferred to the White House to be part of Carter's Honor Guard. So yes...I had quite a transformation. However ; since 1976 I have not arrived either. Christianity is quite along journey. WE are complete in what He did on Calvary... for all of us do "Com e short of the Glory of God." "For by grace we are saved."
God bless.
Chuck7
Old 02-18-2006, 01:12 PM

Great post Chuck!
Old 02-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks friend,
Here is a picture of me my friend Strut
I met on the internet{Hunting.net } last
year. Was honestly one of the best hunts ever.
C7

Old 02-18-2006, 01:26 PM

Nice buck! What part of MO was this?
Old 02-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Oregon COunty,
The Ozarks about 30 miles north of Arkansas. The people there were incredible. Very laid back. Like we went back to the Leave it to Beaver world. Where a neighbor truly is a neigbor. The state is like one big hunting club. Deer heads are in about every building.I was surprised there were none in the church.LOL It has the cheapest real estate in teh USA I do believe. We have talked to realators there. I have to stay in Florida in order not to lose my retirement. In 11 years...we may move there for real. I met alot of his friends....no doubt... I was in MayberryI kid Strut about that. Folks there have heart.
C7
Old 02-18-2006, 01:44 PM
Dominant Buck

If I wasn't all nervous and stuff I would of gotten a bigger buck. {I would have held my fire if I had seen this other 3rd buck}Right after I shot this one a bigger one came right under my Summit stand ..sniffed my scent patch stared at me from 20 feet for 1 minute. {Lookin gat me right in my eye. I was talking to it.LOLDuring rut they seem to go a little crazy.
C7

Quick Reply: Announcement: North American Hunting Club!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.