Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

To Hunter06

Old 01-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Dominant Buck

Default To Hunter06

Hunter06,

If ya still wanna hunt I would be glad to hunt with ya at the Green Swamp. Please let me know. The 8th is the last day. I can't promice you anything but I will show you a decent area. I hope you are coming by yourself as I don't want to share this with alot of people. The deer are pretty much nocturnal now and I plan to use this spot primarily as my bow spot but if you are new to the Green Swamp it's a good start. I'm a married Christian man and you have no worries. Someone helped me this year and I'm just trying to return the favor. You will be dry but plan to walk one mile.Ther ei sone spot that the water is about 5 " deep for about 60 feet.Let me know soon because if not I'm goingspeck fishin.
Chuck7

PS If one of us gets something we can split the game 50 / 50 . It's up to you. I've seen turkeys, deer and hogs here. I usually hunt till about 9:30 Am . We can decide on that. Do you have a climber??
Old 01-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To Hunter06

sent you a pm
Old 01-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey,
I'm looking forward to hunting with one of these days. Maybe one of the guys on here can stir us to some good turkey hunting.
Chuck7
Old 01-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah imay have to start another post and see if it catches on as well as some others.