Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Dag burn tornados but, the rain I'll take

Old 10-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default Dag burn tornados but, the rain I'll take

Everybody casual, I hope everybody made it alright thru this small storm front. I know we need the rain but not the dag burn tornados that passed thru. Well its like this rain or shine I'm in the woods 6:20 am Saturday. Rifle season opens and its on!!! But it sure will help make the deer move about, especially when the cold front passes Sunday night, highs on Monday low 60's and it gets better the cold stays awhile ye hi! Now all I need is about 18"-24" of pure white snow, yea baby.
Get Ready East Carolina the hunt is on. I'm 42 years old hunting for most of it and still can't sleep to good the night before opening day of DEER season, Bow and rifle seasons have the same effect.
later,
FirstBow

Old 10-11-2002, 05:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Dag burn tornados but, the rain I'll take

That cold front is supposed to come thru Oklahoma on Sat about noon. The deer must feel the change allready. They were moving at 1 pm this afternoon. Must have seen 25 deer in an hour period while doing fence repair. The wheat is up and growing and they are starting to hit the wheat feilds about 5 pm.

Old 10-13-2002, 04:41 PM

Default RE: Dag burn tornados but, the rain I'll take

Hey Modman. You called that one exactly right. At noon here in Canadian the wind turned from the north and began to blow like crazy. Man oh man. Well its better than May 3 tho, huh?

Hey, size may not matter but it sure IS nice!