Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

DEEP SOUTH DEER HUNTERS

Old 12-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default DEEP SOUTH DEER HUNTERS

Guys,

Hope all of you had the chance to get in the woods over the weekend with some close friends and family while pursuing that underhanded, elusive whitetail! Something special about the Southern morning air and watching the sun rise up through the hardwoods and bring light to another Southern day.

Not sure about y'all, but I feel a great satisfaction while sitting in the stand waiting for old mossy horns in the Southland. It is something Yankee hunters simply do not understand. Perhaps it is our heritage - for we are deeply rooted in this land and demand respect while in the field. I know most of you agree with me when I say that Yanks are bringing us down by infiltrating our territory and while we cannot stop it, we certainly do not have to like it!

I had an incident last fall while hunting and I encountered a truck with Pennsylvania license plates. It was mid morning and I had just returned from the stand and harvested a healthy adult doe. In season of course. I saw the Yankee intruder and figured he was likely an unethical hunter and I knew there was no telling what he may be up to out there in the Southern woods. Saw his truck parked along an old logging road and it just so happend that I had several cups of coffee while on stand and really had to go. Old boy had left the passenger door open on his pick up and well, I figured there was no better place to relieve myself and no better way to teach a Yankee intruder that he was not at all welcomed in our territory.

As I was letting it go I could feel the steam rise out of that floor board like a old camp house wood stove. Got ready to zip up only to see a man coming toward me down the old logging road so I zipped up and made out of there like Earnest T. Bass after tossing rocks at a Mayberry window.

He had it coming and I felt renewed for doing my part. Again, I support family and friends hunting together, but I know youo will agree that the line is drawn clearly when it comes to yankee inflitrators.

Guys, make it a super week this week and get in the woods this weekend with those closest to you. And for the love of this land, do your part to keep those yellow bellied Yanks out of our woods! GO DAWGS!
Old 12-05-2005, 08:33 PM

Default RE: DEEP SOUTH DEER HUNTERS

I hope this is a joke.

I'm from the south, born and bred, will die here. I haven't got anything against yankee's. Some good and some not worth the air they breathe, just like us, depends on the man. All I can say, is if you were tuff enough to piss in his truck, looks like you would have been tuff enough to hang around and see what he'd have to say about it.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Fork Horn

Well, guys - a little about me! I am from Quincy, Florida and I live to pursue the elusive, Southron whitetail deer! I hunt it, harvest it, and consume it all with a great deal of respect for the animal. ALWAYS hunt ethically and go by the rules, guys. Hope each of you do the same.
dose FL rules say pi$$ in trucks with outstate license plates? I don't think a true hunter would do that to anothers truck.o by the way from "well" down to"same" is some from a post he put on
Old 12-06-2005, 07:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

I think TDWW was joking, but I'm not sure. If he wasn't, I hope the next "Yankee" catches him and whips his butt.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:34 AM

WOW if I walked up on you pissin in my truck it would be a long morning lol I moved from New Jersey and New York 10 years ago. I am a fanatic about hunting and dont miss many weekends if I can help it. I have leases in NW FL and GA and looking for SC next year. But what I cannot get over is the anger I see all over about us Yankees lol I mean come on already and give it up!!! AllI want to do is exactly what you described, sitting in a stand waiting for ole mossy horns to walk by and watching the sunset and scenery in the process and pass the hunting tradition along to my son!!! YOu dont have to be from the South or North or East or West to appreciate the world of hunting. So if you got to piss and you see a FL tag on my truck, I invite you to take a chance and piss near it lol Or maybe I should piss on the next truck I seee without of state plates fishing our favorite holes down here in FL? lol Enjoy and have an awesome day I know I will because I am going hunting this weekend
Old 12-06-2005, 11:31 AM

I am a city boy from New York. Queens to be exact. I just like to be in the woods and kill my own food. Now I bowhunt in the Big Cypress Preserve in Collier County, Florida andI hope one day to run into a moron pissing in my truck.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:10 PM

Yep someone pissin on a truckis like a boone and crokett trophy lol just aiting to be hung on a wall lol

Cant we all just get along!!!
Old 12-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: danowak

I am a city boy from New York. Queens to be exact. I just like to be in the woods and kill my own food. Now I bowhunt in the Big Cypress Preserve in Collier County, Florida andI hope one day to run into a moron pissing in my truck.

danowak, a person does'nt have to be from New York to feel like you!
I'm a FL cracker and I don't allow it either!

Old 12-06-2005, 01:09 PM

What say you now TOPDOGWOOFWOOF??
Old 12-06-2005, 05:49 PM

it would be the last time they stoodto take a leak

Quick Reply: DEEP SOUTH DEER HUNTERS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.