Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

DEEP SOUTH DEER HUNTERS

Old 12-07-2005, 01:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: DEEP SOUTH DEER HUNTERS

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

I think TDWW was joking, but I'm not sure. If he wasn't, I hope the next "Yankee" catches him and whips his butt.
Ditto!
Old 12-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Typical Buck

born in fl and hunted there all my life until i moved to nc if i went back to fl and caught someone pi## in my truck his name would be shorty the rest of his life
Old 12-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

if i went back to fl and caught someone pi## in my truck his name would be shorty the rest of his life

Old 12-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Typical Buck

Hehehe.Moral of the story is lock your doors.And maybe smear a little mud on you plates.You can't stop people from hunting in your state.There are more Fla tags at the local WMA than Ga ones,but believe it or not they usually have more respect for their fellow hunters.By not walking in on them,huntingin spots where they see you were earlier in the day,or any of that junk.We have more problems out of the locals.[:@]
Old 12-10-2005, 05:53 PM

To answer everyones question he was not joking take a look at his other posts. If I caught some one pi$$in in my truck, yankee or not it would be the last time they ate solid food for a while.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:40 PM

Are you serious top dawg? Ill tell ya what you do,you just keep listening to sweet home Alabama while you are up in your coseytree standand guys like the Benoits go tracking after deer in the big woods of Maine. Lest you forget that there are still rather large woods in the north and not every northern hunter is a city slicker. Try hunting the Adorandacks in new york sometime ( I hope your ego loving ass gets lost up there)How dare you call anyone less than you? I would like to see a little ****** like yourself hunt in some areas of canada...where you might not see deer to pass up...but I forgot (YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT HUNTER AND SPORTSMAN) especially when you disrespectanother hunterby pissing in their truck (regardless of where they are from)
Old 03-01-2006, 03:23 PM

everyone can tell a good tale, but if he was that bold,he should have taken a pic, to prove how bad he really is,but then again why do something to someone behind their back, cause you don't have much of a back bone,
Old 03-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

Top Pup I see you have a found another group of guys to bother. We kicked his @$$ off the Florida Sportsman Forum. Just ya'll wait until he starts posting some of his crazy photoshop pics...
Old 03-02-2006, 03:43 PM
Fork Horn

LOL

I knew I should have kept my NY tags.... Hey topdawg.. just so you know, I am born and raised in upstate ny... came down here to FL, took a job... and then a cracker wife... and we have a child too!!

guess that makes me a true blue Gawd Damn Yankee!!! and proud of it....

LOL
Old 03-02-2006, 11:39 PM

hey scshep come on down to sc o promise if i come across your truck i want pi$$ in it or on it .if i did that i would be pieeeein on trucks from nc , ga ,tenn ,fl , pa and all the other states plates ive seen .i dont have a problme with ppl huntin in sc as long they aint on my land .

Quick Reply: DEEP SOUTH DEER HUNTERS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.