Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Do you have predator call Cd's?

Old 09-17-2002, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Do you have predator call Cd's?

For some reason I can't receive messages from yahoo on my hotmail acct.(So i didn't get yours) I have no idea why, and I even go to school for this stuff... lol, but I have a yahoo acct. too it's [email protected]
Visit My Hunting Page
Old 09-17-2002, 07:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

i looked for them too i thought for sure someone put them on...but nope...and that is not a violation as long as they are not being sold....and they will stay in business as long as noone sells them because not everyone has a burner...im for it to....but i will never buy a CD caller so will never have a predator CD to put on there so i cant add jsut take lol...but i will put what i get off there on there for sure....and im online alot!...kshunter if you find any or get people to do it please shoot me an email at [email protected] please...thanx....good idea! i never thought to post it...

Old 09-17-2002, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's a violation of copyright if the person burning the cd is burning it to re-sell it. If he's burning for his own leisure, then more power to him. People tape football games, movies from satellite and tv shows...instead of buying them from the network. They record them for their own pleasure, to watch over and over as many times as they wish. If that person was to sell the movie, BANG, copywright violation. But only if they sell it. I've looked for stuff like predator calls on WinMX. No, they don't have it...but I don't think it would be a bad idea either.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:47 AM

ANY Recording of an sporting event EVEN FOR PERSONAL USE is a violation of the copyright. Listen to the anouncement at the begining of the game.
I believe the wording used includes "any recording without the expressed written permission of the xxx is " not allowed/forbidden/not sure the exact wording that goes here.
Resale is a no no but your use is also not allowed.

Greg

"Getting close to the game is the joy of Bowhunting for me, the harvest is a bonus."

Live 15 ft Python after eating a small Antelope!
Old 09-18-2002, 12:35 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]