Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

skunk comedy

Old 03-26-2004, 03:07 PM

Default skunk comedy

hey all funny story i was out hunting dove when a skunk stumbled out of his borrow about a foot away from me he looked at me spun around flicked his tail once and i blew a dart right into his butt!!!! it was really funny till he exploded it when everywhere much more then getting sprayed directly horribly

and another skunk story i only know what my brother told me i was out camping and and it was me my brother and my girlfreind my g/f was on one side of the fire and my brother was on the other so i was freezing to death so i whent up the shore and slept in tent like a fool i left the door open so my brother woke up just in time to see the stinkbomb waddle away with a bag of bread thank god it didnt spray!!!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 04:37 AM

Default RE: skunk comedy

I first got into trapping when I was about 10 yrs old along with my 14 yr old cousin. My grandpa gave us some old traps and showed us what we had to do. We set our traps and checked them WAY to often... We went to check the traps, and on our first one we heard a racket. Thank God 14 yr old legs ove a lot faster than 10 yr old legs!!! by the time I caught up both my cousin and our dog were sprayed and stinkin' They both had to spend the night outside, and he got to spend most of the next day tryin to get the stink off of him!!!