Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Check out the coyote pics

Old 03-01-2004, 07:16 PM

Default Check out the coyote pics

How many coyotes have you or your group killed in one season ! tell me a coyote story of ur own !
Old 03-01-2004, 07:52 PM

Default RE: How many coyote you killed ?

If you would like to see some coyote pictures just tell me so ! ?
Old 03-04-2004, 05:20 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

CoyotePup,
My sincere apologies if you took my post on the other thread in the wrong context. I was simply making an observation from the picture is all. Something that I at times take for granted , is that I have been on the board for so long that many know I have had either wolf/hybrids,and/ or wolves as "family members" for going on almost 30 yrs now. I was just making an observation is all. Again my apologies.

Now back to this topic. I have only taken one yote this year that was after one of my cats behind the house. Prior to that between my brother and I two years ago on his farm outside of Nashville, TN we were lucky and took 3 during the day, 1 more late that evening which I thought unusual. It was fawning season though and we were working around a lake at his place. Just lucky that I spose. Yotes are exceedingly smart as you know, and if one gets it....most will shy away from the area. But then TN is polluted with them now.....as my area, and most of WV is becoming. I've had successful hunts more often than not but not like my brother and I had two years ago. They do not call yotes "the trickster" for nothing! And if I did not have my son to raise, a full time job and a farm to keep up, I would have more time to enjoy the challenges coyote hunting offers.
I wish continued good luck to you and the group you hunt with. And when your buddy gets his mount back it'll be awesome...shoot us some pics when its done please.

Just had to edit this.....I was thinking that on the day that my brother and I had so much success( and I never gave it much thought til now) although they were yotes, there was a big male around 40-45 lbs that had reddish tips on his fur, and was different than almost all the yotes I've taken or seen( he still had the snout, body and ears of a yote though). I have seen yotes with red tinges before but who is to say they were not "coydogs" ?? I know some areas in the country have had trouble with yotes intermingling with feral dogs. Just a thought.
Old 03-04-2004, 07:27 PM

Allrighty
Old 03-04-2004, 07:37 PM

This is me ... yea i know i am young .............. Thats my first two coyotes on the year and shoot them the same day two hours apert running dogs !

Old 03-04-2004, 07:40 PM

This is one we call the pretty female !

Old 03-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator

The picture and the smile says it all! Great Picture!! Hope to have some similar pics of my son when he is that age with the same smile of accomplishment and success on his face after a hunt. Thanks

Hey! You sure you don't have Wolves up there in PA? Just kidding....

So is that last pic one of the Silvers?? She is beautiful!!
Old 03-04-2004, 07:44 PM

Default check out the yotes

Haha one of 3 black ones in 2 years

Old 03-04-2004, 07:45 PM

Default RE: check out the yotes

Reddish hued one !

Quick Reply: Check out the coyote pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.