Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Let's Go Iguana Hunting!!

Old 06-05-2024, 03:46 AM
Spike

Location: We are based out of Fort Myers but hunt in Cape Coral Florida
Default Let's Go Iguana Hunting!!

We are Lizard Kings - Iguana Hunting Charters based out of Cape Coral Florida. We are your #1 iguana hunting destination in Southwest Florida. It's fun, exciting, and a bit different than your "traditional" hunting adventures. We offer half day and full day hunts 7 days a week and can accommodate up to 10 hunters per trip. We allow hunters as young as 8 years old! It's fun, exciting, AND educational! A great party idea. We've hosted several birthday parties and also a bunch of bachelor parties as well. We are veteran owned and operated and we offer veteran and first responder discounts!

For more information or to book your unforgettable hunting experience, please reach out to us!

(239) 234-9608

We're famously known for our Lizard Lunch Option!

Old 06-05-2024, 11:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have seen it on TV and it looks like fun. They were using air rifles. However I have no desire to drive all the way from PA to FL to hunt lizards.
Old 06-05-2024, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome aboard Lizard Kings 239! Feel free to post pictures, details about hunts & weapons used and pricing. Also, do you have any videos on YouTube?
Old 06-09-2024, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

looks like fun but, the outfitters get paid by the landowners per lizard, they get paid by the hunter who assists them in getting paid by the landowner, they then sell the meat and hides.seems kinda like a ponzi-scheme to me.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:02 PM
Dominant Buck

I was in the Florida Keys and saw some v 5 foot iggys. Nasty looking lizards.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thank the pet store industry!
Old 06-26-2024, 03:58 AM
Dominant Buck

I was biking down in Marathon in the Florida Keys. We came to a grassy park like spot along the causeway just before a bridge and there were about 10 really big ones that had been laying in the tall grass. They started to run and there were a couple that honestly looked well over 4 feet long. We rented a boat and went into the canals along the high priced homes and they were all over the private docks and some were sunning themselves on the big boats. My wife took a closeup telephoto shot of a big colorful male and made that her computer background. It was a pretty interesting picture.
Old 06-26-2024, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

If I was local, I'd go.