Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

New video of my pet mink hunting rats

Old 04-28-2014, 05:46 AM
Spike

Default New video of my pet mink hunting rats

Here's a video from last weekend of my mink hunting both brown and muskrats. I don't like to take muskrat when their fur isn't prime, but in this video we are being paid to do some pest removal in a city park. For all those concerned, in Utah it is legal to take muskrats any time of year, using any method other than poison, explosives or crossbow (what do they have against crossbows anyway lol)

http://youtu.be/Ketdbf6wSRY

Also, if anyone is interested in getting a mink this spring, contact me in a privet message. This litter was born just a couple days ago, and there are many more still to come!

Old 04-28-2014, 12:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Another neat video! I had no idea their litters have that many in them. What is their survival rate in a litter?
Old 04-29-2014, 03:21 AM
Spike

Depends on how good of mom they have. They could all survive pretty easily, but they could also all die with a bad mom.