Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

damn near sadist thing

Old 03-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default damn near sadist thing

today i was driving to church on a road and a corolla in front of me swerved out of its normal lane
JUST TO HIT a little bunny
the worst part was it didn't kill it
it was sprawling on the road with its back broken
and a crow was waiting in a tree just watching it
now as a hunter i can take seeing an animal die
but going out of your own path to hit an animal???
insanity
Old 03-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: damn near sadist thing

wow that guy must hate bunnies [>:]
Old 03-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Typical Buck

what a pig [:@]
Old 03-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Typical Buck

waistfull and needless suffering.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

thats ignorant.. i mean if you were going to humanly dispatch it for food yea whatever but to just hit it for laughs its cruel!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 10:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sad to say there are people out there like that, call it "Thrill Kill'' or whatever. I know some of the worse killers out in the world started off killing animals just for the fun of it. Hopefully this person was doing it to show off for girl in the car with him. Although I don't know how many girls would be impressed.

I have seen two similiar incidents that you mentioned. Once I was on my way to dove hunt and I watched this rabbit get hitby car but it still was alive but barely. I pulled over and thankfully not more cars were coming (this was actually out in middle of farmland so was not within city limits) so I put the rabbit out of its misery.

Another time when I was living up in Montana. I had my girlfriend at the time with me and I can't remember where we were going, it was out of town so most likely we were heading to her mom's place. Anyway, I came across this wounded doe that appeared to be hit by car; All her legs were broken and my guess would have been her spine; I didn't have any kind of firearm with me nor did I have my knife in the truck. All I had was crowbar. I couldnt just leave her to die slowely so I did the only thing I could do; had to hit herin the head and in right spot to make sure the first blow finished the job. Although I know I did the right thing, that was probably one of the most difficult things I ever had to do..
Old 03-16-2009, 08:57 AM
Typical Buck

You did the right thing RH.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Right thing indeed but was difficult thing to do. Hitting something in the head with blunt object isn't regular human act, at least for non-pyscotic ones anyway. (horrible speller)

Old 03-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Fork Horn

true that man. i dont know how "thrill killers" can do that. not to sound like a peta advocat but its just plain cruel. especially if its a hit and run situation. and as for the doe that was hit, the driver should hav called the local sheriff and had him come out and put her out of her misery.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

I am sure he's a real tough guy (in a video game world).

Quick Reply: damn near sadist thing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.