Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

damn near sadist thing

Old 03-17-2009, 08:17 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: damn near sadist thing

STUPID.....[>:][>:]......i wish i was the guy with the whip and he was the guy hanging i do not care if someone kills an animal but that is just plain weird and cruel it would not have been half as bad if the guy did not see the bunny right in front of him and hit it by mistake but to swerve and make the animal suffer [&o][&o]....not good
Old 03-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

In the last six months, I have hit two coons and a squirrel on the same stretch of road. In all three instances, they dodged at the last minute, so when I swerved, it pretty muchlooked like I was going after them instead of trying to avoid them. Not disputing what you saw, just noting that sometimes looks can be deceiving.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:55 PM

I hit my first animal the other day.

A innocent field mouse picked the wrong time to cross the road when I was coming back from a friends house.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:05 AM

buz bunny is dead?????
Old 03-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Fork Horn

lance the rabbit was already on the other side of the road so he was indangering himself if a car came
it really made no sense
Old 03-20-2009, 05:48 PM
Spike

Should've pulled him over and whipped his dumb, punk a##!!!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 05:13 AM
Spike

I hate people like that they have no idea what being humane to animals is. People like that just really piss me off[:@] I have seen one guy do that with a deer when I was on my way to go hunting. I was still in my normal clothes and they guy was probably 6 foot pretty big guy and i'm 5'7 pretty strong only 14 and I got out of the truck and started givin him a whole lecture bout humanity to animals and he punched me in the face. that was the last straw cause he was already bein a cocky city slicker and so I beat the crap outta him. and ya he was tough in his own video game world cause i think 3 punches made him cry and I was smaller than him height and muscle wise. I later saw him swerving again except this time to miss a animal not hit it so I think he learned his lesson.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Typical Buck

Thats just terrible!
Old 04-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

What a sick jerk...I am completely fine with all hunting and watching things die, but its things like that that really are aggravated and just plain sickening. I always do my personal best to dispatch an animal quickly and most efficiently...watching things suffer isnt my favorite thing to do and when someone does it just for fun its just senseless and stupid...I guess in the end they will get what they've had coming to them.