Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

One more reason to hunt

Old 01-15-2008, 06:51 PM

Default One more reason to hunt

Coyotes are everywhere maybe if more people see stuff like this then there would be more hunters exp in places where I hunt. This is one mad coyote

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO71024/
Old 01-15-2008, 06:54 PM

Default RE: One more reason to hunt

Iam with youI understand.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hell, they should have just shot the SOB, the only good yote is a dead yote!, I dont know how bad they are up north but down here almost everyone lets me hunt them, Im covered up in chicken farms and cattle, they deffinatly dont go together!!!. They have also played hell on the small game hunting, rabbits, quail, and chucker are a thing of the past!.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:29 PM

Well where I am I know of only 2 people who hunt coyotes. You are looked at funny hunting deer around here i wish it was different but I am in the minorty in these parts. Like I said maybe with more coyotes in Boston there will be more people telling us to get these things.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:22 PM

Well devil dog, i hate to here that you feel that way about coyotes.I have hunted coyotes now for many years and i have the utmost respect for this creature.Every coyote that i harvest, i consider a trophy.Calling a coyote right in your face is the most thrilling hunting i have ever done. I hate to see the coyotes get slaughtered cause i like to leave some for seed.Dont mean to sound like a a--hole or anything, i just have a great passion for the sport of coyote hunting!!!!
Old 01-16-2008, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

I would probabby feel different if we wernt so over-run with them but for now, KILL EM ALL!!!!! To tell you how bad they are here, when they spread the chicken litter on the pasturesfrom the chicken houses you can hunt them all day long, Ive shot them in the past in the middle of the day!, the landowner of the land I lease has had them chase him on his tractor even. Calls, who needs calls, all you need to do is set behind my shop in a lawn chair, wait a little while, they will be around shortly!. Ive shot several trying to sneak up on my neighbors new-born calfs, thats one of his main sorces of income. Until you only hear them and occaisinaly see them there fair game!.