Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

coon huntin

Old 01-06-2003, 01:23 PM

Default coon huntin

Me and a buddy were really in to coon huntin and we would go on our day's off we would notice here in Illinois that with the snow that we wouldn't find any coons after about eight oclock because the snow would end up freezing and the coons wouldn't move. We were hunting really hard until he signed up for the marines and he sold his coon dog so now I don't have any way to go coon hunting . I thought this little bite of info could help somebody who enjoys coon hunting as much as I do. If you want some more info email me at [email protected]
Old 01-11-2003, 05:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: coon huntin

WEIRDOH you can still go use a head lite and spot them in the trees as you walk thru the timber and if you want a real rush hunt em in the corn cribs nothin get's the heart pounding like climbing up in a crib with a bunch of coons at night. for the crib hunting i always carried my ruger .22 pistol so both hands were free for the climbing part.
I would find somebody to got with though for saftey sake

Edited by - HOSS on 01/11/2003 06:52:45