Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

BOBCAT?

Old 11-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BOBCAT?

I was out on an observation post in Virginia one day and brushed up against a small pine. I looked down and found 100's of small ticks crawling up my fatigues. I back pedaled my position real quick, pulled out my 6-12 insect repellent stick for a re-do. and pulled out my buck knife and started scraping them off my uniform. All said and done, when I finally made it back to quarters and showered, I only found one tick in my carcass. Lucky biscuit. How I hate the little blood suckers. I'd yip and howl too if the ticks were bad!
Old 11-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: BOBCAT?

i never saw it this bad in my lifetime here in pa..i pulled 21 off my dog a month ago, 7 today, 5 yesterday..

i have been to doctor 3 times in 4 months now..you cant spray yourself when hunting bear/deer or they will smell you..i do spray when hunting grouse but STILL ,i get them..

its the lyme ticks too, the ones with RED BUTT..

why are we getting these ticks in last 5 years and going back to 1900,s ,they did not have ticks??