Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Saskatchewan Hunters - Draw results Posted

Old 07-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Saskatchewan Hunters - Draw results Posted

FYI, the SERM website has published the draw results for 2004. I was lucky enough to be drawn for Moose finally and 2 Anterless Mule Deer.

Best of luck and hope you were lucky!!!
Old 07-15-2004, 09:27 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Saskatchewan Hunters - Draw results Posted

Way to go Skeeter!!! Unfortunately I was shut out on my mulie with the rifle. Oh well, I'll just have to get him with the bow Good luck and keep me posted on the outcomes again. JDinAB
Old 07-15-2004, 12:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Saskatchewan Hunters - Draw results Posted

Thanks JD and will do! My pard got drawn for horns and 2 - anterless in the same zone as me for the Mulie's, albeit a different zone than I was last fall. Although went for a scouting trip last night to our zone and saw plenty of deer but one that needs to be followed, wide with good beam length but hard to tell tine length as it appears he is just pushing up by the look of his top forks! I am pumped about the moose draw though, for the first time in a number of years the draw should fall in rut (first week of October). The past few years they have trimmed back the bow season to be during pre-rut for most zones, so I am really look forward at getting them swamp donkey's going with the birchbark again.

Best of luck with the bow and Mulie's(of course your whitetail hunting!). I was planning to do the samething buy an over the counter bow tag but with Elk in mid. sept and now being drawn for moose I will pass this year. As it sits now I have the potential if desired to shoot 5 deer (2 - Mulie does, 1 Wt doe and 2 Wt Bucks), couple that with the bigger game and hunting for my partners bone it should be an extremely busy/full hunting season. Just hope the wife will ever talk to me again, after telling her my final fall plans.

Now all we have to do is practice, scout and hurry up n' wait...she all starts in less than 60 days.