Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Game 7' s !! 3 of them!!

Old 04-22-2003, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Game 7' s !! 3 of them!!

Hope these games tonight live up to the previous 6 in each the series. Oughta be some great hockey tonight. Go Toronto, Go Minnesota, Go Vancouver!
Old 04-22-2003, 08:42 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Game 7' s !! 3 of them!!

I seldom go to the" other " regional forums anymore but took a quick look just now and noone else is talking about THE PLAYOFFS. Oh right it' s our game.

All the others are talking a lot of turkey. A neat bit in the WEST forum about how the " Easter Egg Hunt" has been canceled in Californicate do to pressure from the " Eggs-rights activists" .

" Go Leafs" shoot down the fliers and When the Canucks get through they will be singing the blues in St Louis.

Robin
Old 04-22-2003, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah....I know....I can' t get too many folks to talk hockey with me here..............I came to the " other" region figuring I get responses from the Canadians here. God knows there is no game faster or more exciting than Hockey!
Go Leafs! (until next Oct... then it' ll be " Go Wings" again).
Old 04-22-2003, 07:59 PM
Typical Buck

[:' (] [:' (] [:' (] The leafs did not show up for game 7. I think the flyers must of had customs hold the REAL LEAFS at the border [:' (] [:' (] [:' (]

I was real disapointed of the effort which the leafs came up with tonight. But hey!!!!!! With 7 games and 7 extra periods, most of which were OLD FASHION HOCKEY. Rough, tough, fast, hard hitting hockey it is kind of hard to complain when there is a so so game. Trouble is now that it will be difficult to watch other games, it will be difficult for the other games to match what was just played in the black & blue series
Old 04-22-2003, 11:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep. The black and blue series was all that you described. The Vancouver/ St. Louis was not bad either. The Toronto/Philly series just came down to a game 7 with more Leafs hurting than Flyers hurting.........or so it seemed. Philly played better................and better than I thought they would.
The Wild took out Colorado...........;-)
Old 04-23-2003, 05:54 AM

I was soooooooo ticked off after the third goal last night I turned the channel!
loooooooohhoooohoooooserrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!
I don' t know what it is that keeps me watching TO but there is something.
Well we have one Canadian Team left!
Go Canucks
AL
Old 04-23-2003, 11:13 AM

What about the Senators? They are going all the way this time.....
Old 04-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

Official Canadian Temp. conversion chart ..............(I couldn' t resist)......................61 F/ 16 C: Italian cars won' t start...Canadians drive with their windows down...............50 F/ 10C: Californians shiver uncontrollably.....Canadians plant gardens...........32 F/0 C:American water freezes... Canadian water gets thicker........ 0 F/ -17 C:New York City landlords turn on the heat....Canadians have the last BBQ of the season........-60 F/-51 C: Mt. St. Helens freezes.....Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies door to door.......... -----100 F/ -73 C :Santa Claus abandons the North Pole....Canadians pull down their ear flaps..........-173 F/ -114 C:Ethyl alcohol freezes.....Canadians get frustrated when they can' t thaw the keg............ -460 F/-273 C:Absolute zero....Canadians start saying " cold eh" ........... -500 F/-295 C:Hell freezes over.......the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup
Old 04-23-2003, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now, Now....those Leafs will look pretty good next year. They will heal and will have a darn good group returning. At least there are 2 Canadian teams with a good chance right now. I like Vancouver. They are playing with a lot of grit and determination. And they are hitting with a vengeance!
Old 04-23-2003, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

I like the look of Vancouver as well. They can play the tough game needed for the playoffs. Plus they are just starting to play well again. Just as long as they do not take the WILD too lightly, or they will be playing golf with Col.

I hope that I am wrong, but I do not think that Ottawa toughened themselves up enough for the playoffs. I sure hope that they dispatch the Flyers quickly, because if the series goes 7 games, the Flyers will continue to play in the next round.

Quick Reply: Game 7' s !! 3 of them!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.