Let's Do It This Year!!
Old 11-16-2006, 09:04 AM

Default RE: Grey Cup?

well i will cheer for BC as I can't stand the Alouettes, Eagles or Senators

Go NY Giants and HABS!!!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

I amthinking BC will win. They looked pretty goodthis season and have more than 1 QB should something arise. Though I don't really care if Montreal win either. Just hoping for a good game!!

NB the HABS.....! I hope they do well being canadian but don't think I could ever really cheer for them. Same for the LEAFS! As a kid my team was Boston or Chicago. I know not canadian but I was bruin and hawk in minor hockey daysso I simulated the name and colours being the same like cheering for myself! Now I don't have a team persay but rather cheer for individuals on different teams. Theold time hockey - canadian boys!
Old 11-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I’m rooting for the west...
Old 11-18-2006, 11:39 PM

Well first my stamps CHOKE(as usual) then BC talked crap about the stamps so i wanted Sask to beat them but they got owned but i still cant bring myself to go for Montreal so im goin for BC.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I met one of the Montreal player`s wives at the airport the other day. Even she said most of Montreal is cheering for B.C. Tee hee.

Go B.C.!

Ron
Old 11-19-2006, 07:25 PM

GO BC, need an update on the game guys no tv here.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:11 PM

uh oh look out. Stamps signed the Boaconstrictor back today. He is one hell of a reciever that will fit back in well with copeland, lewis and thurmon. Now only if we had a qb that could get them the ball instead of poopin the bed when the pressure is on. Other news, AC never went to the post game meal with the Alouettes or flew back with them. Rumor has it he is in Winnipeg still. They are thinkin him for glenn and simpson. I don't like the move myself. Glenn proved himself this year that he can play and simpson was nominated for top defensive player how can you deal them. Calvillo has never really impressed me that much and i think his days in the leauge are soon done. I just don't understand why its so hard to find a good quarterback these days. B.c never seems to have a problem but going to be an interesting off season for everyone else wheelin and dealin.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:19 PM

Anybody going to the Vanier Cup this weekend in saskatoon? Goin to be one heck of an outing for the city wish i could be there. Supposed to be -20's though so pack some mittens and a bottle of liquid heat if your goin. Hopefully the Huskies can finally pull one out this year. They don't have the team they did last year but hopefully home field advantage can takem to the top.
Old 11-23-2006, 02:06 PM
Fork Horn

If they don't do it at home they never will.

Quick Reply: Grey Cup?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.