Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Do you get CHARGED for this.

Old 10-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Do you get CHARGED for this.

Tru dat Skeeter. Take the chance but pay the price! I actually bought mine there because it was the only place I could get it at the time. I do hate Wholesale still. They are building a mega store in the south just so more people can get annoyed. I hope Bass Pro gets here soon!
Old 10-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

JD they have a new one built here as well, lastI herd they'd be in and operating out of it by Nov. It is quite a bit bigger than the current one(which isn't that old 4-5 years max). Being the main gig in town they get a lot of business by default but I give them as little as possible now, mail order or smaller shops outside of the city for most of my stuff, though they get the last minuteitems one forgets[&:]. I guess your pretty much in the same boat since they bought out Russel this spring? I have heard rumors aboutUS chains coming to Cowtown and Edmonton. Cabelas, BP and Gander Mountain have all been mentioned in the rumor mill, here any ways.

Old 10-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Typical Buck

Wife saw an ad for Bass Pro looking for people in an Airdrie ad, so I think it's a go. Cabelas is still a rumor for sure. They are opening a store closer to us in the States so I'm sure I'll be making many a trip down there.