Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

I need your support for my master's thesis (survey about optics)

Old 04-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Spike

Default I need your support for my master's thesis (survey about optics)

Dear Hunting Friends,

For my Master’s thesis at the University of Economics and Management in Frankfurt, Germany, I am conducting an empirical study on the subject of “Corporate Activities in Social Networks – Based on Sports Optics such as Binoculars, Spotting Scopes and Riflescopes.”

The questionnaire is directed at birders and nature watchers, hunters or outdoor enthusiasts. It is intended to capture the current situation and identify possible trends through the use of social networks for companies.

I am relying on your assistance and support to ensure that this work will be a success and deliver representative results. I would be very grateful if you would help me with this survey.

You can reach the survey via the following links:
http://www.q-set.de/q-set.php?sCode=DVWSWZRJSSJH

The survey will be conducted online. Depending on your answers, it should take about 15 minutes to complete the survey. Your answers will be evaluated anonymously, handled confidentially and only shown in summary statistics. The survey runs until 31 May 2011.

The questionnaire is broken down into two parts. The first part contains questions on social networks and forums. The second part collects general data about the person completing the survey. Please answer all questions in full to ensure that the results are as clear as possible.

I thank you in advance for your support. If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at [email protected].

Sincerely,
Denise Frank
Old 04-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Spike

Thanks to all of you who answered the questionnaire.
And to those who will.

All the best and a nice weekend.