Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Swarovski Optik Customer Service

Old 02-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Typical Buck

Default Swarovski Optik Customer Service

I sent ina 1.5x6x42 PH for warranty repair on 1/31/08 and was told that it would be a 4-5 week wait for repair. I was pleasantly suprised today whena brown truck showed up an returned my scope. It turned out to be less than a 2 week turn around, 7 working days to be exact. Now I need to run some rounds through the setup and see if the problem is fixed.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Swarovski Optik Customer Service

Excellent. Hopefully I get the same service if anything happens to mine...
Old 02-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I phoned their customer service center last year about a 4-12x50 that had some sort of blemish on the objective lense. I had the thing in a box for a few months before I even looked at it. First thing the man asked me was if I had a hunt planned and if so to go back to the retailer that sold me that scope and pick up a new one and use it on the hunt.I told them it was not necessary. I returned it and received it repaired within a 2 week period along with a hand written note by the service manager. I don't think you can find service like that anywhere.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've always heard their CS is top notch. I've only got one Swaro product, and it's been trouble free, therefore I've had no need to deal with their CS. Glad your experience was good. Fooling around with non-customer-service departments can be a major PIA. Good luck.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

These are great CS reports, and it is good to know that you really do get what you pay for (not just in the optics).