Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Hunter Class Poll

Old 10-29-2004, 04:02 PM

Default Hunter Class Poll

I wish there was a way on here like archery talk to have a poll but we will do it this way.

Vote #1 (No changes keep everything the same as in 2004)

Vote #2 (Keep the changes made by the BOD for 2005)

Vote #3 (Trophy Hunter Class and a Money Hunter Class with the rules the same as 2004)
Old 10-29-2004, 04:19 PM

Default RE: Hunter Class Poll

I vote for #3 and the majority of the shooters I talk to seem to like this change also. The change I would keep would be the yardage change I like the approximately 35 rather than the max 35 yards. I have written alot of responses and read alot of posts, and I still think the Hunter Class would make even more money for the IBO if it was setup this way.I can't see hardly anyone shooting in the new 45 yard Hunter Class. I like the Idea of smaller replaceable inserts, because i myself do not like to replace a total mid section because only the 11 ring is shot out but i do.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:09 PM

All members voting in the poll should have an IBO membership number. you have got to eliminate the would be trouble makers.
Old 10-30-2004, 05:24 AM

It would be nice if ONLY the shooters in hunter class voted. So log in and cast you vote this is a start to making the right changes in hunter class. If you do not shoot the hunter class please stay out. Thank you

The results will be on FOX news on tuesday the 2nd right under the ballots casted for the presidency for the USA. VOTE
Old 10-30-2004, 11:27 AM
Fork Horn

I don't think this will change the rules for 2005 but my vote would be for #3.
Old 10-31-2004, 05:37 AM

I didn't shoot the class last year but I may this year with the change. What you are asking is that only the people that want change vote. The people that are satisfied have no reason to vote for a change and I think that they will be the big majority but only tlime will tell. I will include my membership number when I cast my vote. Nonmembers would have no vote. The rules have been changed for next year so I dolubt that there will be any changes but it gives you a lot of time to gather information for next year.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:05 PM

#3 DEFINATELY
Old 11-03-2004, 12:53 PM

146 hits and only a few votes thats sad ! I will get a petition made for the IBO shoots next year if enough shooters show interest.
Old 11-07-2004, 09:13 AM

I think a lot of people have given up on this issue. I dont think anyone is pleased with what the B.O.D has come up with. I also think that most of the people on here are tired of getting advice that they didnt ask for from Fastfletch. He seems to be in everyones conversations and I think people get tired of hearing the same stuff over and over again from a guy that dosent even shoot the H.C but thinks he knows how the class should be run. My vote from the choices you have is for #3. IBO #66780
Old 11-07-2004, 12:00 PM

I don't think a poll like this is going to do you any good! I made attempts to get a senior hunter class started and couldn't. I truely believe the IBO should invest some of the money we give them in the constant donations and dues, etc. and put out a survey to all members. Get their direct input amd then post the results for us all to see and the action they take on our thoughts and recommendations. I think the ideas imposed on the membership are sometimes the thoughts of the BOD more so than the members themselves. I have heard many ideas and thoughts at the major shoots that are in direct conflict with what is in force and what is or was implemented. What is the old addage" You can't fight city hall". rcher

Quick Reply: Hunter Class Poll

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.