Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Winter Nationals

Old 10-25-2003, 11:18 PM

Default Winter Nationals

Is anyone here planning on attending the winter national' s? If so, does anyone have any advice on hotels, or what is the best way to make the trip to Texas, as far as travel, plane or car? I' m really looking for a travel partner for the upcoming year, someone from Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico? Just close enough to meet up and travel with. THanks
Old 10-26-2003, 04:28 AM

Default RE: Winter Nationals

What is the format at winter nationals?
Old 10-26-2003, 11:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Drive down is the best the ranch that the Winter Nationals is on is a long way from DFW airport. I live in Burleson the closest large town to the ranch and it is about a 20 minute drive from my house to the ranch.

The format is you shoot 2 days 20 targets each day I am not sure if they will let anyone shoot their 40 targets in one day.

The shoot starts on Friday ends on Sunday.

Some of the classes only get to shoot Saturday and Sunday I think its the semi and pro classes but dont quote me on that.

The details are on the host clubs web site.
http://www.cowtownbowmen.com
Old 10-26-2003, 07:00 PM

This year we will be allowing the amatuer classes to shoot all 40 targets in one day. You may shoot your 40 targets on Friday or Saturday, but you may only shoot 20 targets on Sunday.. All Pros And Semi-Pros must shoot 20 on Saturday and 20 on Sunday..Last year IBO waived the IBO membership rule,but this year it will be in affect..IBO will be on-site to register anyone who needs to join the IBO. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.. If you have anymore questions you can view our web site.. From this site you can get in contact with our tournament director and she can help you with any questions.. Thanks....
Old 11-01-2003, 11:05 PM

For IBO Winter Nationals Information please visit the Cowtown Bowmen " Winter National' s" Link.

www.cowtownbowmen.com/Tournaments/WN.html

There is a lot of information listed there including a link for registration and links to nearby lodging. The 3,000+ acre Beaumont Ranch is easily accessible from DFW airport and also has some on site lodging. Be sure and check out the link to Beaumont Ranch too. They have a very nice facility and worked very hard with Cowtown last year to make sure we had everything we needed. We look forward to seeing all of you this year. Don' t forget to bring a friend.

Good Shooting,
Charles
www.cowtownbowmen.com