Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Hunter Class rules and draw weights

Old 07-19-2003, 09:46 PM

Default RE: Hunter Class rules and draw weights

hey VB,

Im in kettering at the moment. I have nomadic tendencies so not sure for how long. hahahaha
Yeah I read all the posts about the shutdown of that archery range. Purly stupid I say. Probably some wealthy garbage mouth found that arrow and complained to the right people , thats the only thing I can figure. Thing is its probably all false....it' s just the cash thats talkin, at least from my experience that is what happens. I mean frisbee GOLF? This is what one of the posts said. I bet there is a magazine for that too.....owned by the same dude that......ahem...... found the arrow.

lates,
RobinOfLoxly
Old 07-20-2003, 12:07 PM

The 2312 is a Easton aluminum shaft size. It has a 3/8 inch diameter. As far as an overdraw style rest to use, I would recomend a fall-away style rest such as the Trophy Taker rest.
Old 07-20-2003, 06:36 PM

Hello again,

Thanks for all ya help Bair. Ok with all that info I should be able to come up with something to help me thanks again dude.

RobinOfLoxly
Old 07-20-2003, 08:22 PM

Hey no problem Robin. I just got back into shooting 3-D and IBO shoots this year myself. If I can' t help myself shoot these dang things any better, maybe I can help someone else. Good luck and God bless.[8D]