Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry

Old 03-07-2003, 07:36 AM

Default Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry

In the next several weeks IBO will be sending out posters and info about a program we are beginning with Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry. This program will ask shooters to donate $1 at registration for the program.
This is an opportunity for all of us to get a bit involved in actually doing something to help the needy here in out country. It is a very fine program and they provide a lot of food for the hungry from us as hunters.
Just as an afterthought, it is pretty hard to argue with a hunter that is helping to feed the needy.
I would like to ask each of you here on the forum to help us promote all shooters participating in this program. Encourage your club, if you do not see the poster to get involved.
We can make the difference!
ken12
Old 03-07-2003, 07:54 AM

Default RE: Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry

Any program helping the needy is worth while.

I will add an amount to my Yearly dues fee and indicate that I am donating that amount to this fund. Maybe membership applications could have a place to check to make donations, this would give members who do not attend shoots a chance to participate in the program.