Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

2003 HOYT Bows

Old 01-17-2003, 05:26 AM

Default 2003 HOYT Bows

You all were wondering why the other guy was wanting to sell his 2003 Ultratec's ???? I'll tell you why !! WE CAN'T GET THE SHOOTER BOWS!!!!!!
I am new to Hoyt's National Shooter Staff, but I just can't understand why a company like Hoyt would delay the shooter program and make those bows the last bows that were shipped. "We" the factory shooters are supposed to be the ones out on the spot ranges and the 3-d ranges representing the company and talking GOOD about the bows and the company. HOW can we brag on the company when they keep putting us off in the manner that they have ???? My bow was ordered the week of Thanksgiving, and they now say that it won't ship until the first week in February. I know that everything is new and the AMO show is going on and all that but there are upcoming shoots also. IBO winternationals, the vegas shoot, ASA has an upcoming shoot in Florida. What are we supposed to do, just take the bow out of the box, throw a sight on it and go shoot ????? I know I wouldn't do that and probably no one else would either. Everyone would like to have a good bit of practice with a new bow before going to a tournament. I have shot the 2003 Ultratec and it is one of the sweetest shooting bows I
have ever shot. I just wish the company would treat people a little bit different. If anyone from Hoyt would happen to read this post, I would greatly appreciate any comments.

>>>-----> Shoot Strait >>>----->
"GOTTA LOVE THAT LITTLE RED APPLE"
Old 01-17-2003, 06:42 AM

Default RE: 2003 HOYT Bows

Bummer....