Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

BOWTECH

Old 04-19-2005, 09:12 AM

Default BOWTECH

HEY I WENT TO THE BOW SHOP LAST NIGHT TO SIGHT IN MY BOW FOR A HUNT THIS WEEKEND I SHOT THE NEW BOWTECH DEFENDER AND WOW WHAT A BOW HAS ANYONE SHOT THIS BOW YET I WANT TO BUY ONE BUT THE PACKAGE PRICE OF ALMOST 800.00 BUCKS SCARES ME AWAY.... BUT I AM SHOTTING A BOW THAT I HAD FOR THE LAST 6 YRS I EVEN FORGET THE NAME BUT IT GOT ME A RAM AND OVER 20 DEER SO ITS OK STILL BUT I AM INLOVE WITH THE NEW BOWTECH DEFENDER
Old 04-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: BOWTECH

I got the Allegiance and couldn't be happier. Which shop did you go to?
Old 04-19-2005, 03:04 PM

B AND A ARCHERY ON STATE ROAD
Old 04-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

Never shot the Bowtech. But I know the feeling. I picked up a Mathews LX and fell in love on first shot.
Old 04-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

$800 for a complete setup doesn't sound too bad. The bow itself sells for a little under $600 locally. Throw in some top shelf accessories and it would be easy to eclipse the $800 mark. The new Defender is a very nice shooting little bow. All of the benefits of the Equalizer cam system with basically the same riser/limb configuration as the proven Mighty Mite.

I was considering placing an order on one but opted for a Diamond Triumph instead. With an Old Glory already in the stable I thought I might branch out and try the new Diamond line.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

B & A right off of 95 and Cottman right? I used to go there all the time when I lived in Bensalem. I suggested to Bill that he pick up the BowTech line back in 2002 when he pushed mostly Champion bows. How is he doing?
Old 04-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Typical Buck

Aim Archery in Croydon also has a nice selection of bows. Not sure if they carry bowtech though. I know they have Hoyt, Mathews, PSE and various others.
Old 04-22-2005, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just bought a Defender this spring. The sweetest bow I have ever shot. I bought my through Hunter Friend:

http://www.huntersfriend.com/Index.htm

They were great to deal with and were very knowledgable.

. . . Rob
Old 04-26-2005, 08:32 AM

As a fellow Greek Hunter (Ti Canis) I can tell you Bowtechs are awesome....I have a Constitution and love it....sold my Martin razor to buy it.....261 fps at 28" 61lbs......364 Carbon Express Maxima arrow
Old 05-03-2005, 04:13 AM

rob in vermont iam thinking about ordering a new bow from that place is it true what they say right out of the case ready to shoot, anything you didnt like about that place or was everything to your liking, thanks for any info, that site looks great. thanks for sharing it!!!

Quick Reply: BOWTECH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.